Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress!  This is when I post pictures of a modest outfit to encourage women to adopt the important apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to send me your outfit picture to publish here, please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.

It seems like I have been gone for so long!  I had so much going on and then I couldn't get the pictures to upload correctly on blogger for a few weeks.  Finally, my husband fixed it last night and so I can finally post!

Here is a picture from a kind reader:








Shirt, skirt and sandals - St. Vincent de Paul
 
 
Belt - Ross
Earrings - Gift


THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. The outfit here is absolutely lovely! Thanks for sharing. I'm not sure if my other comment posted but welcome back! My daughter & I sure missed your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...