Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

A Weekend in Feminine Dress

A Weekend In Feminine Dress is when I post pictures of myself or a friend wearing a modest, feminine outfit.  I am looking for volunteers to submit pictures, so if you are interested please contact me at thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  I really enjoy taking and posting pictures, so I glad to be back at it after such a long break!

These pictures are of what I wore to Mass yesterday.  It was a bit warmer so we enjoyed a little trip to the park afterwards with the children.  I wanted to wear something dressy but still modest and warm.  I would love so much to wear a really dressy dress, but it is impossible to find a dress in the stores that is long enough for me (or even covers my knees) since I am rather tall, so I have to wear outfits like this.  I would love to make a dress for Christmas, but since I don't sew nearly as much as I used to, I'm not sure if that is going to happen!










 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
I'M WEARING:

Skirt- Goodwill (Croft & Barrow)
Jacket- Goodwill (Ann Taylor LOFT)
Top- Goodwill
Shoes- Thrift Store
Necklace- Gabriel Brothers
 
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!!!
I would love to hear what you wear to dress up a bit in the cold weather months!

1 comment:

  1. That is a lovely outfit! In the cold weather months I find myself wearing heavier skirts (wool or denim). If I wear a dress, I usually layer it with a cardigan or jacket for warmth.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...