Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

A Weekend In Feminine Dress is when I post pictures of myself or a friend wearing a modest, feminine outfit in order to encourage other women in the important apostolate of dress.  I am looking for volunteers to submit pictures, so if you are interested please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.
 
 
I received this sweet email yesterday:
 
"Dear Mrs. Zimmerman,
I am attaching a photo of the outfit I wore last Sunday to Mass.  Feel free to use it on your blog!  The dress was handmade by me, my necklace was a gift and my boots are from Kohl's.
Thank you for being an inspiration to others to dress modestly.  Have a wonderful day!
God bless you!
Elizabeth"

 
 
 
 
THANK YOU!  YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!

2 comments:

  1. I read Elizabeth's blog! That dress she made is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...