Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

Weekend In Feminine Dress: Christmas


For A Weekend in Feminine Dress I post pictures of my outfit (or a friend's outfit) that I take sometime over the weekend to encourage other women to dress like a Catholic lady!  I'm also posting where the outfit was purchased to hopefully give you some ideas for finding modest clothes!

I am always looking for volunteers to submit pictures of their feminine outfit, so please don't hesitate to do so at, thecatholiclady@gmail.com.
 
This is a photo of my sister, Christina's Christmas outfit from three years ago!  I loved it so much at the time that I asked her to photograph it and have recently found the picture on my computer.  So now you get to enjoy this outfit:
 
 
 

I really like how she combined the simple burgundy sweater and long black skirt with the pearls for a little touch of elegance.  What a good inspiration for a modest, dignified Christmas outfit!

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to call her and ask if she remembered where the outfit was purchased, so we will just have to use the inspiration to dream up our own versions!

I would love to hear about what you are planning to wear for Christmas!  I am sewing my dress and look forward to sharing some pictures next week!

 
THANKS FOR VISITING!

1 comment:

  1. I really like that outfit! Feminine & modest. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...