Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

A Weekday in Feminine Dress

 
 A Weekday in Feminine Dress is when I post pictures of my outfit (or a friend's outfit) that I take sometime during the week to encourage other women to dress like a Catholic lady!  I also include where the outfit was purchased to give women some ideas for finding modest clothes!  I am always looking for volunteers to submit pictures of their feminine outfit, so please don't hesitate to do so at, thecatholiclady@gmail.com.


My husband and I travelled down to Washington, D.C. yesterday for the annual March for Life.  We helped to get this petition signed: http://www.tfpstudentaction.org/get-involved/online-petitions/every-pro-family-person-should-sign-this-petition-to-pope-francis-before-the-next-synod.html.  (Please sign it if you have not already.)  While I was getting signatures I ran into some girls who read The Catholic Lady Blog!  It was very exciting!

It was so good to be there as always and this is what I wore:
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
I'M WEARING:

Coat- Old Navy
Skirt- I made
Boots- Consignment
Scarf- Gift
Earrings- Gift
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...