Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

 A Weekend in Feminine Dress is when I post pictures of my outfit (or a friend's outfit) that I take sometime over the weekend to encourage other women to dress like a Catholic lady!  I also include where the outfit was purchased to give women some ideas for finding modest clothes!  I am always looking for volunteers to submit pictures of their feminine outfit, so please don't hesitate to do so at, thecatholiclady@gmail.com.
 
 
I did not get around to posting the extra outfit photo on Thursday like I said I would because we all came down with a bad cold this week.  Thankfully, I received these beautiful outfit photo's from Theresa and I have something to post today!  Here's her message:
"Here's a couple pictures for A Weekend in Feminine Dress. The whole outfit came from St Vincent de Paul except for the necklace and earrings. The necklace is from Paparazzi and I'm not sure where the earrings came from.
Many blessings,
Theresa"
 
 

 
 
THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Very inspiring outfit! I love the boots and her hairdo, they really make the outfit. I wish Florida had cool enough weather to wear long sleeves, warm skirts and boots. Maybe sometime I can get an outfit together to send you from a much warmer clime. :) Hope you all are feeling better by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...