Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

A Year in Feminine Dress

 A Weekend in Feminine Dress is when I post pictures of my outfit (or a friend's outfit) that I take sometime over the weekend to encourage other women to dress like a Catholic lady!  I also include where the outfit was purchased to give women some ideas for finding modest clothes!  I am always looking for volunteers to submit pictures of their feminine outfit, so please don't hesitate to do so at, thecatholiclady@gmail.com.
 
***
 
Merry Christmas and Happy, Blessed New Year to all of my dear readers!
 
I am resolved this year to put a bit more effort into my Weekend in Feminine Dress posts.  I plan to add a mid week outfit post in addition to my usual Sunday outfit post to hopefully encourage the important apostolate of feminine dress both in my readers and in myself!
 
Despite my resolution, I did not get around to taking pictures yesterday!  Instead, I decided to post a selection of some of my favorite outfits from 2014.
 
My expressions are not the best in many of these photos since for much of the year I was really sick with the disease Hashimoto's (an autoimmune thyroid disease that caused me to swing from hypo to hyperthyroid for most of the year).  I felt the worst I could have ever imagined.  I look forward to my coming photos from the next year as I move towards recovery and better health.
 
 
 
February 2014
 
 
 
 
 
 April 2014
 
 
 
 
June 2014


 
 
July 2014
 
 
 
 
 
August 2014
 
 
 
 
October 2014
 
 
 
December 2014
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!  I HOPE YOU ARE LOOKING FOWARD TO THE NEW YEAR AS MUCH AS I AM!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I have recently changed my style from denim skirts to more dressy skirts. Its amazing how much more feminine I feel & I actually dont feel like im trying dress like my teenage daughter! :) My husband really likes the tiered skirts on me & I am partial to my black flowy skirts. Thanks to your blog and feminine example I have a new style both myself & husband enjoys! I also want to mention I recently had a sonogram on my thyroid. (Because of an xray on my neck for something totally different showed a nodule on my thyroid)The results showed two very small nodules and a very vasular thyroid which could mean thyroiditis. I haven't seen my doctor yet but I read up on hashimotos and I can relate to most symptoms. The fatigue really hits me hard. Well I hope you feel better and have a wonderful New Year! Thanks for the fashion examples you really helped me out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for this kind and thoughtful comment! I really appreciate the responses I get on my blog. I am also trying for longer skirts recently. Please let me know the outcome of your thyroid condition! I am still trying to learn everything I can on the subject since I have been so sick from it for the past years.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...