Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Weekend In Feminine Dress

 A Weekend in Feminine Dress is when I post pictures of my outfit (or a friend's outfit) that I take sometime over the weekend to encourage other women to dress like a Catholic lady!  I also include where the outfit was purchased to give women some ideas for finding modest clothes!  I am always looking for volunteers to submit pictures of their feminine outfit, so please don't hesitate to do so at, thecatholiclady@gmail.com.

I feel like it has been very busy around here lately.  My children were sick for over two weeks with a horrible cough and cold and so I have been pretty much constantly wiping baby noses (which is actually more cute than yucky).  Then yesterday was Rebecca's 1st Birthday!  We celebrated all weekend with extended family and now we are quite worn out.  Here is an outfit picture I managed to get in the meantime:


 
I'M WEARING:

Top- Burlington
Skirt- Thrift Store
Shoes- Consignment
 
 
 
 
And here is the happy birthday girl:

1 comment:

  1. Hope everyone is on the mend, your outfit looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...