Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

A Weekday In Feminine Dress

A Weekday in Feminine Dress is when I post pictures of my outfit (or a friend's outfit) to encourage other women to dress like a Catholic lady!  I also include where the outfit was purchased to give women some ideas for finding modest clothes!  I am always looking for volunteers to submit pictures of their feminine outfit, so please don't hesitate to do so at, thecatholiclady@gmail.com.




If you happened to run into me around town, this is probably what I would look like.  This outfit has really become my standard lately because it's warm and functional.  It is slowly getting warmer by the way; I really think I can feel the Spring coming!  I realize these are not the best pictures.  It is so hard to get the right angle to capture my whole outfit when I'm standing in front of that mirror!  You have no idea!  I know my hair is a mess too.  But I still thought it would be nice to share them here anyway:





 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
Coat- Macys
Black top- ?
Skirt- Gap on ThreadUp
Boots- Thrift Store
Necklace- I've had since I was little
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...