Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

A Weekend In Feminine Dress is when I post pictures of myself or a friend wearing a modest, feminine outfit in order to encourage other women in the important apostolate of dress.  I am looking for volunteers to submit pictures, so if you are interested please contact me at thecatholiclady@gmail.com.
 
I was so busy this weekend that I did not have a chance to take pictures until almost midnight yesterday.  But I loved this outfit so much I wanted to share it with you!  It was 1 degree above zero yesterday when we left for Church, so I had to come up with something warm.  This lace overlay sweater, maxi skirt and boots were the perfect combination!  It made me happy, since I've been struggling with combining outfits that are both pretty and warm.  And yes, I know I look really tired!
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 



 
 

 
I'M WEARING:
 
Sweater- Kohl's
Black Maxi Skirt- Walmart (I think?)
Necklace- Gabriel Brothers
Boots- Goodwill (I've worn them out but they were brand new last Fall!)
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!
Was it cold at your house yesterday?  What did you wear?

5 comments:

  1. You look great....comfortable and modest...go hand in hand

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore a new to me Goodwill find of a blue striped maxi skirt with some gifted tan ankle boots and an old white sweater from my closet. I thought it worked even if it wasn't the typical dark winter wear at church.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so nice! I really like maxi skirts & thrift store finds of course. I have been wearing a lot of pheasant skirts lately. I find I feel so feminine in them oppose to the denim skirts I use to wear everyday. Your blog has been an inspiration to me to be feminine & I thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked lovely!
    Please drop by!

    Blessings,
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  5. The non-bukyness of the sweater looks good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...