Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

A Weekend In Feminine Dress is when I post pictures of myself or a friend wearing a modest, feminine outfit in order to encourage other women in the important apostolate of dress.  I am looking for volunteers to submit pictures, so if you are interested please contact me at thecatholiclady@gmail.com.


Here is what I wore yesterday.  I really wanted a change from my usual black skirt and boots in this weather.  So, I was a little cold, but not as much with my coat on.  I got this picture of Bea's dress too, although she just wouldn't stand still long enough for it.



 

 
I'M WEARING:

Top- Godowill
Skirt- ThreadUp
Shoes- Consignment
Cardigan- DressBarn
Belt- my Aunt
Jewelry- my Mom
 
 
 
 

 
Bea is Wearing:
 
Dress- Gift
Cardigan- hand me down
Shoes- Gift
Bow- Walmart
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...