Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Accessorize Winter

February is such a dreary month for fashion!  The weather makes it so difficult to go out wearing anything pretty and elegant!  But, a few weeks ago I decided to confront this difficulty with winter accessories!  I learned that belts, scarves, boots, jewelry, jackets and handbags are the key to conquering the February wardrobe.  I have been having so much fun with this project!  I am going to share some of my own outfits in the near future, but for now here are a few examples I found of pretty winter accessories (most from Chadwicks.com):
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 





 
 
 

 
 
 
WHAT DO YOU WEAR IN FEBRUARY?

3 comments:

  1. February winters are so cold here in the Midwest as well! I usually wear a denim or wool skirt and sweaters to stay warm. Scarves, boots, and jackets are also an essential for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denim is my favorite fabric and I wear a lot of it during the colder monthes...I also like layering tshirts under sweaters to stay warm without completely destroying my figure. By the way, I was so happy to find your lovely blog! Your posts are very encouraging and fun to read...God bless and have a blessed (and happy =)) lenten season!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denim is my favorite fabric and I wear a lot of it during the colder monthes...I also like layering tshirts under sweaters to stay warm without completely destroying my figure. By the way, I was so happy to find your lovely blog! Your posts are very encouraging and fun to read...God bless and have a blessed (and happy =)) lenten season!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...