Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

An Update and What Our Life Looks Like Right Now

I have been neglecting my blog again, not willing or able to take a break from family life for some serious writing.  So I just wanted to let you all know that I am still around!  This is what takes up most of my time:
 
 
 

 
Those three crazy babies!  Cutting up food into little pieces and keeping them clean is ALOT easier said than done!  But it fills my days and I love it.
 
We are so excited for Spring to finally come and I keep reminding myself that the days are getting longer and soon the weather will be getting warmer too!  I look forward to parks and picnics, sunshine and fresh produce.  Hopefully, this will all be here before we know it!

I hope that everyone out there reading this is well and happy and I wish you all a very blessed St. Valentine's Day!  And I am excited to show you a few new outfits in the next couple of weeks on my feminine dress posts!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...