Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

A Weekend In Feminine Dress and BIG NEWS

Welcome to A Weekend in Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog!  This is when I share pictures of a modest, elegant outfit to encourage women in the great apostolate of feminine dress!  If you would like to send me a photo of your outfit, please do so at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com
 


First, my big news!  I now have an online consignment store for modest clothes which you can find by clicking on the SHOP button above.  I have ALOT more items to list in the coming weeks so keep checking back if you're interested.  I have been having local modest clothing sales at events for years, so I am very excited to have my shop online for the first time ever!
 
I love that Spring is finally here and I have been trying to dress accordingly!  I wore this bright blue cardigan Sunday and was able to get this picture when we went for a walk in the evening.  I love the eyelet dress too which I found last year at a consignment store.
 
 
I'M WEARING:

Dress- Consignment
Cardigan- Consignment
Shoes- Payless
Earrings- Gift
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...