Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

A Weekend In Feminine Dress: Palm Sunday

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog when I post pictures of a modest and elegant outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to send me a photo of your outfit for publication here, please do at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.
 
 
 
Here is what I wore yesterday.  It was cold so I decided on a sweater and darker colors again, hopefully one of the last times this Spring!  I really like this headband I wore, purchased at Claire's a few years ago.  It amazes me how much pretty accessories can do for an outfit!  I've been trying to work on adding them in!  It was cold here yesterday, but it was sunny which I loved and we enjoyed Palm Sunday's beautiful Mass and the whole day together.  I am so excited for Holy Week and Easter!  And I really can't believe how fast Lent has flown this year!  Has it gone by fast for you or am I the only one?
 
 
 
 
 

 
 In the midst of chiding my poor, poor husband for taking awful pictures:

 
 
 
I'M WEARING:

Top- Thrift Store
Cardigan- Consignment
Skirt- Consignment
Black Flats- Payless
Headband- Claire's
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!  WHAT DID YOU WEAR THIS WEEKEND?

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. You look great! I really like the hair accessory. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever read the book Dressing With Dignity by Colleen Hammond? I hear its a great book I'm thinking of purchasing it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...