Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress!  I post pictures here of a modest, feminine outfit in order to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress!  If you would like to submit your photos, please send them to: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!


Here is what I'm wearing today!  I had a very busy weekend with many errands on Saturday and my friend's bridal shower on Sunday!  So today we are just taking it easy, cleaning up the house and getting back on schedule.  I've actually spent the morning sitting at the kitchen table sipping coffee.  And now I plan to take a drive to find a book my husband needs from the library.  Here's what I'm wearing:





 
 
 
 
I'M WEARING:

Top- Macy's
Cardigan- LOFT
Skirt- Consignment Store (Coldwater Creek brand)
Necklace- Kohl's
 
 
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am a new reader to your blog. I was just wondering, I keep seeing you mention St. Vincent de Paul for clothing. Is there a website? I found Chadwicks and I love it! Thank you for your testimony and your ministry! You are lovely!

    In Christ,
    Teresa Gorman

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...