Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend in Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog!  This is when I share pictures of a modest, elegant outfit to encourage women in the great apostolate of feminine dress!  If you would like to send me a photo of your outfit, please do so at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com
 
 
We had a great weekend enjoying the beautiful weather!  I had to run some errands Saturday, but it was actually nice getting outside and seeing the sun!  Here is what I wore:
 
 
 
 
I'M WEARING:

Top- Consignment
Skirt- Gap
Shoes- Payless
Headband- Claire's
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!!!

2 comments:

  1. Could you do a tutorial on how to wear a headband?? I can never get my hair to look good in one and wondered how yours looks so lovely when you wear them. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I never wear headbands for long because of the same problem! I guess I will let you know if I ever figure it out!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...