Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend in Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog!  This is when I share pictures of a modest, elegant outfit to encourage women in the great apostolate of feminine dress!  If you would like to send me a photo of your outfit, please do so at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  (Please note: the object is to inspire femininity and elegance thus no tight clothing, short skirts, sleeveless tops, pants, low necklines or otherwise immodest choices.  Thank you!)
 
 
 
Here is what I'm wearing today!  I love the sunshine, a sure sign that Spring is coming after all!  I am running errands today and grateful for the getting warmer weather.  I have been wearing pearls a lot lately and I really think they make me feel more feminine and elegant in otherwise ordinary outfits.
 
 






 
  
I'M WEARING:

Top- Goodwill
Black Top- Burlington
Cardigan- ThreadUp (from LOFT)
Skirt- ThreadUp (from Gap)
Shoes- Payless
Jewelry- Gift
 
 
 
AND we have this today:


"I wanted to send you a few pictures of what I wore to Mass this morning. Black midi skirt from Dress Barn, black Lifestride Liza Flats from DSW, purple blouse from Target, black camisole from Maurice's, black caplet from Dress Barn, Our Lady of Knock medal was a gift. Sorry I could get a good picture of the skirt! I don't have a mirror that is picture taking friendly!"


 
This picture is from Theresa!  Thank you so much for your contribution!  I really like the black cropped cardigan!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my picture! You are such a blessing and encouragement to me! Any tips on shopping Goodwill for skirts and dresses? Also, I have discovered halftee.com for camisoles and modest undershirts! I thought I would share it with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much! I really appreciate your contribution!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...