Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

A Weekend In Feminine Dress: Easter Dresses!

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog when I post pictures of myself or a friend in a modest, elegant outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  I am always very edified by seeing other Catholic ladies wearing suitable and dignified clothing so if you would like to send me a photo of your outfit for publication here, please do so at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!



A couple readers sent me these photos over Easter and it is only now that I am getting around to sharing them here!  I am so grateful for the encouragement of women (and girls!) who send their pictures of modest, feminine dresses!


I think these dresses are beautiful:


 
They are wearing:

"Margaret on the left and Clare on the right.  Margaret's dress was purchased on sale at Dillards and Clare's dress was purchased on Ebay."




THANKS FOR VISITING!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...