Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

A Weekend In Feminine Dress: HAPPY EASTER!

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog when I post pictures of a modest and elegant outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to send me a photo of your outfit for publication here, please do at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.


Happy and blessed Easter to all of you, my dear readers!  I really appreciate your comments and messages even when I don't have time to respond!  I hope that this Season may be one of many graces for your family.

I have a very special announcement that I've been saving about as long as I can.  We are expecting in September!!!  This pregnancy has been AMAZING for me now that my thyroid disease is under control.  But I would still appreciate your prayers since one of my close friends recently found out about problems with her pregnancy and although everything seems perfect for this baby, prayers are always a comfort.

We had such a full day yesterday with Mass, visiting my family and my husband's!  It was so enjoyable though with the beautiful weather!!  I wore a black dress for Easter which I really didn't want to do!  But it is the only dress that fits me! :(  I really wanted to get a lot more pictures to put together here, but with everything going on I barely got this one (in the wind)!  So here is what I wore:



 
I'M WEARING:

Dress- Liz Lange (Target) Maternity (Consignment)
Cardigan- LOFT
Shoes- Payless
Pearls- Gift
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!!!

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Prayers on the way! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you send me your Easter picture again? I am so sorry but I lost your email. Something is going on with my email account. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. You look wonderful! I like the way you pair cardigans with your outfits. Blessings to you & your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! Many blessings to you too!

      Delete
  3. What a blessing! Congratulations to you and your family. You look lovely, and that dress is very classy.
    Sending some love from the Modest Mom Blog Linkup. I'm a fellow fashion blogger. :)

    - Liz @ Downtown Demure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will have to visit your blog when I get a chance! I am so glad you are here!!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations and God bless!
    What a pretty dress, and that cardigan cheered it right up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you and your family! You look great. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad your thyroid problem is under control and it makes your pregnancy better. Windy days make skirt and dresses a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I'm glad I have this one dress that is long!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...