Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress!  This is when I post pictures of a modest, feminine outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to send me your photos to feature here, please do at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com!  Thank you!
 
 
Here is what I wore Sunday.  I recently ordered this tie cardigan from Poshmark, an online consignment store.  It's similar to ThreadUp but you purchase the item directly from the seller.  So, I did have to pay shipping for each item I bought.  Poshmark is nice if you're looking for a specific item, especially since I just don't have time to go into thrift stores very much with three little children!  Although this sweater is not maternity, I really like it for layering in this beautiful Spring weather.  I am thinking the color will also be beautiful for Fall.
 
So here I am at 20 weeks!  Thank God that everything is going well with the baby.  Just 20 more to go!
 
 
 
 

I'M WEARING:

Cardigan- Poshmark.com
Skirt- Motherhood Maternity
Shoes- Famous Footwear
Top- Motherhood Maternity
Necklace- Gabriel Brothers
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is very, very attractive on you....so modest yet modern, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! This is one of my favorite outfits right now!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...