Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

A Week In Feminine Dress Challenge!

Guess what, ladies and girls!?  I have a challenge for you!!  Can you guess what it is?  It has to do with hot weather and the refusal to dress in an uncivilized and unprincipled fashion.  Instead, I want to be uplifted and inspired by you!!!


This was me at Virginia Beach almost exactly 3 years ago!
We are going back again this June with my husband's family and so
I will be doing the Weekend In Feminine Dress Challenge while 6 1/2 months pregnant and AT THE BEACH!!!
I am already wondering what I will find to wear but am confident that with God's grace
and the help of Our Lady I will find something that works!
I prefer to enjoy the beauty of the beach in modesty and elegance.
If I can take up this challenge, ladies, than so can you!


Don't forget, ladies, that June begins the "Week In Feminine Dress" challenge!  I will be posting pictures of seven days of feminine outfits at intervals throughout the month!  Please contribute with your very own "Week In Feminine Dress".  It is not at all difficult to take pictures of your outfit every day for a week!  Send your photos to me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun! I'm going to try and participate. Here in Maine we are still in long sleeve but hopefully we will have a few warm days so that I can wear more summer styles. Enjoy your trip to the beach! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...