Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

A Weekday in Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress!  This is when I post pictures of a modest and elegant outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to send me your photos to feature here, please do at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com!  Thank you!
 
 
   I received an exciting package in the mail today from a friend, who I was blessed to meet through The Catholic Lady Blog!  She lives in West Virginia, only about forty minutes away from me, so we have actually had the opportunity to meet in person.  She is one of the most lovely examples of modesty and elegance!  My friend sent me this beautiful blouse from Phyllis Jean, a handmade modest clothing company.  I was impressed by the high quality and serged seaming inside.  What a kind and sweet gift from a dear friend!  This is not a maternity blouse, but they do make maternity ones too and modest skirts as well which I am going to have to try out in the future!  I obviously had to photograph the blouse for my blog and you can see it below.  It's actually a pretty floral light sage color.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'M WEARING:

Blouse: Phyllis Jean
Black Top- Motherhood
Skirt- I made
Shoes- Payless
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!  WHAT ARE YOU WEARING TODAY?


2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet of your friend! The blouse is lovely! Today I am wearing a tan a-line knit skirt and a blue top, both made by me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am sure your handmade clothes are lovely too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...