Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress!  This is when I post pictures of a modest and elegant outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to send me your photos to feature here, please do at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com!  Thank you!
 
 
Saturday was my sister's baby shower.  She is having a little girl in July so it was lots of fun seeing all the cute pink gifts!  I had no idea what I was going to wear until I saw this beautiful embroidered linen fabric at JoAnn's and decided to just go ahead and make myself a dress.  It was not easy to adapt a pattern for pregnancy, but I did it and this is what I came up with.  I added a lot of length to the pattern but even so, I would have liked this dress to be even a few inches longer.  If I make the pattern again I will remember that.  After all the trouble though, this dress was a big success for me!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'M WEARING:

Dress- I made!
Shoes- Nine West
Earrings- Sears
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!!!
 
 
 

 

 

9 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...