Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress!  This is when I post pictures of a modest and elegant outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to send me your photos to feature here, please do at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com!  Thank you!
 
 
Here is what I wore yesterday.  Twenty-seven weeks and already I feel huge!  I really hope this is all baby.
 
 
 





 
 
I'M WEARING:
 
Skirt- Ebay (Motherhood)
Top- Kohl's (Oh Baby By Motherhood)
Shoes- Payless
Earrings- Gift
 
BEA IS WEARING:

Dress- Consignment (Faded Glory)
Shoes- Consignment (Stride Rite)
 
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!

7 comments:

  1. What a blessing to see other women wearing modest dress.... :) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice outfit & Bea looks adorable! I want to thank you as well for your stand on biblical modesty and femininity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to have you share this post on Wearing with Wisdom at kingmakerblog.com !!!! The link-up party is available now and every Wednesday .
    Thank you and blessings , leticia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely modest outfit. Both cute and classy. I am visiting from Wearing with Wisdom. Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for linking up to Wearing with Wisdom !
    You look very beautiful and glowy . I like how you paired the ruffle top with the skirt . I have never seen a top like that . It's very flattering for a growing baby bump . It looks so comfy and cute !
    Please join us again next Wednesday . Have a good week :)
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...