Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress!  This is when I post pictures of a modest, feminine outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to send me your photos to feature here, please do at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com!  Thank you!
 
 
This is what Rebecca and I wore yesterday.  I don't know why the pictures are so blurry.  We took them later in the day so maybe it was the lighting.  We had gorgeous weather!
 




 
 
 
I'M WEARING:

Top- Motherhood?
Cardigan- LOFT
Skirt- Motherhood from ThreadUp
Shoes- Payless
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!!!





 

2 comments:

  1. And baby too, dressed modestly, how precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice & the baby looks precious in her dress. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...