Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

A Week In Feminine Dress Challenge: 30 Weeks at the Beach!

I'm back!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful June and enjoying the Summer weather.  My family had a great time at Virginia beach last week!  It was very hot but wonderful to get some sun!  I am here to post pictures for the Week in Feminine Dress Challenge as I promised.  I did not remember to take pictures everyday on vacation, so I am adding a few from after we got home.  I am especially sad that I didn't actually get any photos on the beach.  In any case, here is my week in feminine dress:
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. great outfits & I like your sense of style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was so much harder than I expected to get all these pictures!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...