Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

A Weekend In Feminine Dress: Everyday Edition

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress!  This is when I post pictures of a modest and elegant outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to send me your photos to feature here, please do at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!
 
 
Here is what I wore yesterday.  I had a midwife appointment in the evening, so we drove down to Pittsburgh's Strip District and afterwards got ice cream.  We went to Klavon's Ice Cream Parlor a few months ago and ever since the children have to ask every time we are at the Midwife Center.  It is a very nice traditional American ice cream parlor/old drug store environment, so I don't really mind!
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
I'M WEARING:

Pink Top- Swap.com
Olive Top- Target (Merona)
Skirt- Swap.com (Motherhood)
Necklace- Gift
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!!!
 


 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. Building memories :) you look great & I really like that color pink with your tan skirt. I ordered a few long pheasant skirts from eBay I think I might change my style up a bit.thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...