Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

A Weeked In Feminine Dress: 33 Weeks

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress!  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest outfit to encourage women to take up the rewarding apostolate of feminine dress!  If you want to submit your pictures, please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.


Well, I am back after a bit of a break!  It was not intended, I just have not been getting around to pictures lately.  I really need to get some new maternity clothes, but it's so hard to find time for shopping, especially considering the time it would take to locate the small selection of modest clothing in various stores.  I may need to do some sewing instead.  Oh and I also have new glasses after Rebecca threw my old ones one too many times!  So I can finally see again.  In any case, here is what I wore yesterday to Mass and a lovely day at home:









 
 
 






Top- Motherhood
White Shirt- LOFT
Skirt- Consignment
Shoes- Payless
Jewelry- Gift



THANKS FOR VISITING!!!
I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT WHAT YOU WORE THIS WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...