Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress!  This is when I post pictures of a modest and elegant outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to send me your photos to feature here, please do at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!
 
 
Here is what I wore yesterday.  I am not sure how many weeks pregnant I am right now; I'm getting tired of googling it so often.  We had a wonderful weekend and celebrated the Forth of July with fireworks and family.  I hope you all enjoyed the holiday as well!
 




I'M WEARING:

Top- Dress Barn
Skirt- Motherhood
Cardigan- NY & Company
Earrings- Craft Show
 
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!!!



1 comment:

  1. The blues in your outfit are beautiful! Blue is one of my favorite colors. I had a great Fourth of July weekend too, spent with family.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...