Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

A Weekend In Feminine Dress: 37 Weeks!

Welcome once again to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is where I post pictures of a modest, elegant outfit to encourage women in the important apostolate of femininity.  If you would like to send in your pictures, please do so at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!
 
 
In regard to clothes right now, I feel exhausted.  I have only a few pieces that fit anymore and just the thought of moving is intimidating.  So I keep going and trying to find something beautiful to wear, but am longing for this baby to be born and on the outside of my body!  I did not get any pictures on Sunday, but thought I would share this simple, comfortable outfit I have been wearing around the house.  I know there is a trash can and a dirty floor in this picture...I'll have a more professional picture next time?!
 
 

 

I'M WEARING:

Top- My cousin
Skirt- Consignment
 
 



THANKS FOR VISITING!

4 comments:

  1. You look great & how exciting! I loved being pregnant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just 29 weeks pregnant right now, so I'm not that tired and sore yet, but I do understand you very well. On the one hand I remember my last pregnancy which was a great time but also challenging at the end. On the other hand being pregnant and having to take care of a toddler can also be a challenge.
    I think it's just one of those weird facts about pregnancies that you can feel great and awful at the same time! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True; it's good and bad at the same time!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...