Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

A Weekend In Feminine Dress: I'm Back!

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress!  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest and elegant outfit to encourage women to take up the rewarding apostolate of feminine dress!  If you want to submit your pictures, please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.


I am back!  I know it's been forever since I last posted.  We are all doing well though, thanks to Our Lady.  My husband has been working; I have been nesting; and the kids have been busy taking out everything in the house to play with everyday!  So we've all been busy.  My sister and her husband just had their first baby, a little girl who was very sick and required brain surgery.  So we have been visiting and praying for her too.  She is stable and doing well, hopefully able to go home soon.

So anyway, there's my excuse.  I am now 36 1/2 weeks and feeling huge.  It is difficult to move let alone find something beautiful to wear.  But this challenge is something to be overcome!  I somehow found myself without any skirts that fit well and are appropriate for Summer (the girls were born in the Winter).  So I converted this brown linen skirt that didn't fit well pre-pregnancy anyway into a new maternity skirt which I really needed!  I also ordered a few new to me maternity tops from Swap.com.  (I love that website!)  This is something I've been wearing a lot lately.



 






I'M WEARING:
Top- Swap.com (Motherhood)
Black Shirt- Thrift Store
Skirt- I made maternity (originally from Dress Barn)
Shoes- Payless
Jewelry- Gifts
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!
What have you been doing lately?
Does anyone have advice for flattering and pretty postpartum styles?

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see your back! Nice pictures thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for asking! You really prompted me to get back on top of pictures!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...