Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of a modest, elegant outfit to encourage women in the enriching apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to send in your pictures, please do so at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!
 
 
Good morning and happy Monday, everyone!
 
I am so ready for baby, just waiting really!  It is exciting to think that in just a few weeks I will be holding this little one.  My cousin recently loaned me a whole bag of maternity tops, so I am well equipped for the end of this pregnancy!  Here is me still looking a little tired before Church yesterday:
 
 
 
 
 
I'M WEARING:

Top- Motherhood
Cardigan- Burlington
Skirt- Coldwater Creek
Shoes- Payless
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!  I'd love to hear what you've been up to!

5 comments:

  1. You look great & I really like the looks of a cardigan. I have a lot of cardigans as it get really cold here in Maine. I especially like the cardigans that are 3/4 sleeve. I am currently working on my winter clothing & trying to find some long fall/winter skirts. Before long it will be chilly enough here to layer clothes! Hope you have a wonderful week & thanks for inspiring my daughter & I to dress modest & feminine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love 3/4 sleeves too! It was a little cooler yesterday but I am also excited for Fall/Winter when it is easier to layer.

      Delete
  2. You are such a cute mama! Love the pop of fuschia with your outfit. I've been toying with the idea of getting a cardigan in a rich color for the Fall. I think I'd like one similar to yours!

    - Liz @ Downtown Demure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it and have worn it many times!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing, love that outfit! I'm visiting you from Not Just Homemaking Party! Blessings,

    Tayrina from
    www.atinymixof.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...