Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, elegant outfit in order to encourage women in the important and wonderfully enriching apostolate of femininity.  If you are interested in sending in your photos for publication here, please do so at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com .  Thank you!
 
 
Oliver is an amazing baby!  He is so good and spends most of his time sleeping.  I don't know if I just forgot how much newborns sleep or what.  We have spent the past few weeks getting to know him and of course the children are all head over heels for him.  I thought today I would just post some pictures from the past few weeks especially noting the dress I wore to Oliver's Baptism which I made before he was born and it fit!!  I was so excited because it was impossible to determine the correct size when I was still pregnant and so I just took my best guess.
 
I hope you're all doing well.  And happy Fall!  This is my favorite season and I really want to do a post with outfit ideas soon.
 
 
 

 
  
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
I'M WEARING:

Dress- I made from this pattern (lengthened)
Cardigan- Target
Shoes- Payless
 Necklace- Old Navy
 
 
 
 
 

  

 
  
 

 
 
 
I'M WEARING:
 
Blouse- Walmart
Cardigan- Thrift Store
Skirt- Thrift Store
Shoes- Payless
Necklace- Old Navy
Earrings- Gift
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!!

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful family! The outfits are really cute too! Thanks for posting the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's harder than you'd think to come up with modest/elegant AND flattering postpartum outfits. ;)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Will you bring him to the TFP conference? Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we're bringing him and the others and my parents/family too. My Mom and sister are planning to watch the kids so we will see how that goes. We are excited to see you all too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...