Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Introducing Baby Oliver

After what seemed like an eternity of waiting, he finally arrived two days late.  I don't know how those women do it who have to wait over a week to meet their little ones!  The last few weeks were so difficult and I was so sore and tired, but it's incredible how quickly those memories melt away as things change and children grow.  Anyway, I much prefer this nine pound baby on the outside!

So let me introduce...

 
OLIVER BRUCE ZIMMERMAN
Born September 6, 2015
9lbs 22in.
 

My husband originally choose it, but I do think Oliver is such an adorable, sweet name for a baby boy.  We are all falling in love with him and I'm spending most of my time trying to prevent too much cheek pinching (a very popular pastime of toddlers around here)!

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a precious baby! God Bless you all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We appreciate the prayers so much!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful momma and baby! You positively GLOW! Congratulations to all of the Zimmermans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - congratulations! Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Christine! We are doing really well thanks to so many kind friends!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! Praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The prayers are so appreciated!

      Delete
  7. Congratulations! He is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! He is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet little one! And I love the name! Very solid and Catholic! :) God bless.
    Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...