Pages

Friday, October 9, 2015

A Week In Feminine Dress: Valleri

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, elegant outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to share your photos for publication here, please send them to me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!
 
 
Here are some photos from a longtime reader who I am blessed to know in real life, Valleri.  I especially love her apron.  Here they are along with her informative message:
 
 
Here are a couple photos.  This is a typical fall outfit for me around the house and errands.
 The skirt is dark blue-black polka dot from a thrift store.
 The burnt orange shirt is from Boscovs and comes in many colors.  It is a medium weight knit that is slightly fitted, but not too much, and retains its shape well.
 The shoes are my “house shoes” which are too lightweight to be worn outside, but a just-right step-up from slippers.  They are the genuine leather slip-ons from Target.
 I am trying to observe the comments made by Padre Pio concerning women avoiding flesh-colored stockings, so I am wearing off-white ones.
 The apron is a favorite find of mine from the Victorian Trading Post catalog. 
 Use photos as you wish, I will try to remember to send more.
 Blessings, Val  : )
 
 

 
 
 
THANK YOU!  YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL AND ELEGANT!
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...