Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

My Favorite Fall Fashions!

I've finally got this post together and am so excited to share it with you- some of my favorite Fall fashions!  Here is my idea of Autumn modesty and elegance for the Catholic lady:






There's just something about the way this poncho blends warm and cozy with undeniable elegance.





Ankle boots are becoming quite popular.  Unfortunately, the ones pictured above from Ann Taylor are no longer available!  Yes, I am very sad. :(
 
 
 
 


 I've had my eye on this skirt from Chadwicks of Boston for awhile now.





What is Fall without a beautiful brown leather handbag?
 
 


 
 One of my favorite styles, this classic layered sweater from Kohl's.
 
 
 
 
 
Do you ever shop on ETSY?  I love this necklace!
 
 
 
 
 
I think this dress would actually be long enough for me.  With a cardigan of course.  Can I celebrate?
 
 
 
 
 
What a unique and useful top this is!
 
 
 
 
 
Have you ever heard of hair sticks from Lila Rose?  How pretty would these be with a feminine hairstyle, not to mention the Warm Autumn Colors?
 
 
 
 
 
I really think this is pretty.  No need for a necklace with that beautiful stitching.  Christopher & Banks is one of the most modest mainstream retailers in my opinion, jeans excluded of course.





This skirt is beautiful, not to mention modest and elegant!  DressBarn is another store where I actually find things.
 
 
 
 
 
My next sewing project perhaps?  I recently fell in love with this elegantly tailored dress pattern.
 
 
 
 
 
I could go on and on but duty calls and I can't.  So, that's all for now folks!  Enjoy the beautiful crisp air and apple dumplings while they last. ;)
  

4 comments:

  1. I love them! That second-last skirt is, indeed, gorgeous! I think women who dress modestly probably have the most fun clothes shopping, in the end... there's a lot of stuff we can't wear but when we do find something good, we can get so excited over it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true! What a delightful perspective; thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  2. Do you have any advice on what type of shoes to wear with a midi skirt? I bought a skirt and it goes to the lower part of my calf. It is an a line skirt so it kind of flares. Hubby says my long boots look bad. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think heels, flats don't seem to complement the midi skirts as much. Sorry for the delay of half a year!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...