Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

 
 Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, elegant outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to share your photos for publication here, please send them to me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!

Today is All Souls Day, one of my favorites.  The prayers for the poor souls are so Catholic and so haunting and beautiful.  It's like a Catholic Halloween.  I have always loved this time of year since forever, the holidays and holy days.
Here is what I wore yesterday to Mass.  There was an All Saints Day party afterwards and my Mom's friend loaned this outfit to Oliver:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'M WEARING:
 
Dress- I made (from a few different patterns)
Cardigan- Thrift Store
Boots- Franco Sarto



THANKS FOR VISITING!

1 comment:

  1. The baby looks so cute in his outfit! Also the picture of your other baby with the sippy cup is adorable with those chubby cheeks! I really like your dress as well you done a nice job making it. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...