Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, elegant outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to share your photos for publication here, please send them to me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!
 
 
 
Here is what I wore yesterday.  It's finally getting cold here, kind of exciting!  And Thanksgiving is coming!  What are you doing for Thanksgiving and what are you planning to wear?  I would love to hear about both!
 
 
 

 
 
 
I'M WEARING:
Sweater- Thrift Store
Shirt- Consignment (Banana Republic)
Skirt- I made
Shoes- Famous Footwear
Jewelry- Gifts
 
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!

3 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! I like the detailing on the shirt & pairing it with the necklace brings it together for such a feminine look. I have a shirt I just bought a similar color & its such a beautiful color for this time of year.
    As for Thanksgiving there will be just my husband and my two children but we plan to eat lots & enjoy the time God gives us to spend together. I plan on wearing a black skirt with a plum & cream colored top & High heeled boots.
    Enjoy your Thanksgiving & thanks for the post. I always look forward to your blogs. Rosemarie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliments. ;) I love that burgundy color too! Thanks for sharing your Thanksgiving plans. I may imitate you and wear something similar. It sounds like such a festive outfit!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love your blog!! I am sure you must busy with your beautiful little family, but I wish you could blog more often, because I love seeing your outfits!! I love your feminine, modest style and it's so encouraging to me!! Over the last 2-3 years, I have began to wear dresses and skirts only, your site is very inspirational to me!! Have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...