Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, elegant outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to share your photos for publication here, please send them to me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!
 
 
 
Here's what I wore yesterday.  It is a cape/poncho but hard to see in the pictures.  It's finally starting to get cooler here so time to get out the winter clothes!  I REALLY need to evaluate my wardrobe and maybe make a few more skirts.  I could use a nice black one.  I have a few skirts/dresses in a pile that are just a little too short for me and I am trying to get motivated to either lengthen them somehow or get rid of them for good AND especially quit wearing them just because they fit and are comfortable.  Please pray for me in this endeavor.
 
 






 
 
 
 
 
I'M WEARING:

Skirt- I made
Poncho- A friend
Top- A friend
Pearls- My husband
Shoes- Payless
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!!!  I would love to hear about your weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...