Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, elegant outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to share your photos for publication here, please send them to me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Please note: I reserve the right to reject those pictures that do not reflect the ideals of modesty and elegance this blog promotes.  Thank you!


Well, I am late again!  But better late than never, right?  I feel like I've been saying that to too many people lately...  It is such a busy season though, a busy yet truly wonderful time of year.

This weekend we spent with out of town friends, Christmas shopping and lunch out for a special treat on Sunday.  It was so much fun, but I am still working on last minute gifts.  I am sure your lives are just as busy but hopefully more organized!  Here is what I wore Sunday.  I actually wore the skirt Saturday too.  It was a thoughtful hand-me-down from my sister-in-law.





 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'M WEARING:

Skirt- Max Studio Brand (My sister-in-law)
Cardigan- Consignment
Top- Banana Republic (Goodwill)
Boots- Steve Madden (Poshmark)
Bag- BCBG Paris (Marshalls)
 
 
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!  How are your Christmas plans coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...