Pages

Friday, December 18, 2015

Satanic Attack Against Mary on Christmas Eve

I have recently been informed of the plans of Oklahoma City Satanists to desecrate a statue of Our Lady on Christmas Eve.  I am asking you to sign this petition against the outrageous blasphemy.  Along with thousands of others, I also called the mayor's office (405-297-2424) and emailed the city manager Jim Couch (citymanager@okc.gov) to let them know how offensive this is to Catholics.  Here is what I wrote:

Dear Mr. Jim Couch,
 
I hear that a city permit was issued to Satanists who wish to desecrate a statue of Our Blessed Mother on public property this Christmas Eve.  This is very upsetting to me since I personally have a devotion to Our Lady, am a practicing Catholic and do not believe that your city should protect the right of haters to persecute and offend my religious beliefs.  An organization I belong to made me aware of this and I know that I am only one among thousands who are very upset at this outrage against the Mother of God.  There is undeniably a double standard when it comes to freedom of speech in our country as demonstrated by the arrest of a Florida pastor in 2013 for his plans to burn Qurans.  So I am not swallowing the "freedom of speech" pill.  Revoke the permit on the grounds that he is harassing Catholics and Christians!

I called a city office and was told that this Satanist is looking for notoriety, so we should just be quiet and let him do this thing.  I say no; I am not sitting down while baby Jesus' Mother is blasphemed in the public square.  This is Christmas!  This is America!  What an unpatriotic thing to do, allowing Christianity to be attacked on Christmas Eve!  There's no such thing as absolute freedom.  Christianity and violence against Christianity cannot coexist in a peaceful nation.  If you choose Satan, we have crossed the line to outright persecution of Christian civilization, thus the end of peace on Earth and goodwill toward men.

I look forward to your answer and pray that you will stand up for the Mother of Baby Jesus this Christmas.  There are millions of Christians behind you!

Sincerely,
Colette Zimmerman
Pittsburgh, PA
phone number

4 comments:

  1. Wait, am I reading this correctly? Did the city give a PERMIT to these people to commit this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they did! They claim it's free speech.

      Delete
  2. You are a link at Mater Dolorosa Catholic Church in New Orleans,La. You are living a beautiful life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably funded by George Soros and DEMONcrat Party

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...