Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, elegant outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to share your photos for publication here, please send them to me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Thank you!
 
 
 
It's been such a long time!  I keep meaning to post an outfit and then never get around to taking pictures and getting them on here...  I wore this outfit on Saturday and I loved what Beatrice was wearing that day too, so included her.
 
 
 
 
 
I'M WEARING:

Skirt- I made
Top- Goodwill
Jacket- Banana Republic
Shoes- Goodwill
 
 
BEATRICE IS WEARING:

Dress- Hand-me-down
Cardigan- Children's Place
Shoes- Children's Place
 
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...