Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, elegant outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to share your photos for publication here, please send them to me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Please note: I reserve the right to reject those pictures that do not reflect the ideals of modesty and elegance this blog promotes.  Thank you!



It's still Christmas, ladies!!  I hope yours is merry and bright.  We are experiencing a slight Christmas detox over here after all the late nights, sweet treats and new toys...but it's definitely not overwhelming the joy of this blessed Season!  Things are slowing down a bit now and getting back into routine.  Saturday we spent visiting my family which was truly enjoyable and today after Mass we enjoyed the day at home relaxing.

I cannot crop or edit my pictures, so I do apologize.  I found this shirt at the thrift store recently.  It is a greyish blue color that I really like and kind of dressy and comfortable too.  I also ordered a new coat that should be coming tomorrow!  I really need a nice dress coat and am excited to try it out and post pictures soon.



 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
I'M WEARING:

Top- Thrift Store
Skirt- I made (black linen)
Shoes- Consignment
Pearls- Gift
 
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...