Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, elegant outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to share your photos for publication here, please send them to me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Please note: I reserve the right to reject those pictures that do not reflect the ideals of modesty and elegance this blog promotes.  Thank you!
 
 
 
Hello from the Zimmerman house!!  I have been busy with the drama of everyday life, reflected by the silence of this blog.  I am aiming for the midweek post again, so please make suggestions for topics.  I hope you are all well and staying warm this January!  Yesterday was our nephew's baptism and this is what I wore:
 
 
 
 
 







 
 
 
 
I'M WEARING:

Skirt- My Sister-in-law (Max Studio)
Top- Thrift Store (Gap)
Sweater- Thrift Store (Liz Claiborne)
Coat- Consignment (Anne Klein)
Earrings- Gift (Sabika)
Necklace- Target
Shoes- I don't remember...
 
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...