Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, elegant outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to share your photos for publication here, please send them to me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Please note: I reserve the right to reject those pictures that do not reflect the ideals of modesty and elegance this blog promotes.  Thank you!



It's cold!  We finally got our first big snow and the kids we so excited.  I would have chosen to stay inside all warm and cozy, but they wanted to enjoy it!  So of course we did.


 
 
 
 
Thank goodness for our road crews who had the snow cleared in no time.  The roads were fine by Saturday night and Sunday we made it to Mass without any trouble at all.  I found this sweater at a consignment store a few weeks ago.  I love the emerald green color.  It's a bit more green than the pictures show.
 
 





 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 
I'M WEARING:

Sweater- Consignment
Skirt- I made
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!!!

3 comments:

  1. We only have cold here; I wish we had some snow. You look lovely in that shade of green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The snow does make the cold nicer!!

      Delete
  2. The snow looks so fun! And that emerald green top is such a lovely colour.

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...