Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, elegant outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to share your photos for publication here, please send them to me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Please note: I reserve the right to reject those pictures that do not reflect the ideals of modesty and elegance this blog promotes.  Thank you!


Here are some pictures I took of Beatrice and Rebecca on Saturday.  It was warmer here this weekend but muddy!!  The weather this winter has been so crazy!  I'm pretty sure most of their clothing in these pictures I found at thrift or consignment stores.  The blue dress was a gift for Rebecca from her godmother, but Beatrice loved it so much I let her have a turn wearing it too.  I think I should put it away or it will get worn out before Summer. ;)



 
 
 
 


 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...