Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, elegant outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to share your photos for publication here, please send them to me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Please note: I reserve the right to reject those pictures that do not reflect the ideals of modesty and elegance this blog promotes.  Thank you!

Yes, I am busy again.  My husband was away for a week and it just threw everything into a whirlwind of activity.  Going out with friends, playdates, hosting guests, continuing work on the house and the everyday chores on top of that...  just a few reasons I have been neglecting this blog.

But I am back.  Here is what I wore yesterday to Church.  It is REALLY cold again but thankfully the days are getting longer and the sun is getting brighter, all signs we have a lovely Spring to look forward to!!





 
 
 
 
I'M WEARING:

Jacket- LOFT
Top- Old Navy
Skirt- I made
Boots- Steve Madden
Necklace- Gabe's
 
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!!

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Hmmm, I'm needing to find some tall boots myself. And the beads really tie it all together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cute skirt! Did you use a pattern or did you just make it?

    Your blog is a source of encouragement to me as I try to dress modestly, but still look feminine. Thank you so much! I hope you and your family are having a blessed Lent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The skirt sewing pattern is Simplicity 1560. It is my favorite! Thank you; I am so glad you're here!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...