Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, elegant outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to share your photos for publication here, please send them to me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Please note: I reserve the right to reject those pictures that do not reflect the ideals of modesty and elegance this blog promotes.  Thank you!


Happy Monday, everyone!  I hope your Lent is going well, penances and all.  I honestly have not been doing a great job this year with sacrificing.  I am working harder on cultivating good habits in hopes that they will filter out the bad...

Who else is rejoicing for Easter and Spring?  We are so excited to get outside and spend our days in the sun.  In our free time my husband and I are getting the house ready to sell.  Although keeping the house tidied up with little children is like shoveling during a blizzard!

This weekend was cold but sunny so instead of wearing my coat to Mass I decided on a smaller jacket.  I was comfortable in the cooler weather; I really think layers help with warmth.  It is hard to manage coats in Church while also carrying my bag and (often) children.  For some reason the lighting is bit odd in my pictures, sorry.  Also, if you have sent me photos and I have not published them, I apologize.  It is most likely because of trouble with my computer.






 
 
 
 
 
I'M WEARING:

Jacket- Thrift Store (LOFT)
Skirt- I made
White Shirt- Marshalls (I forgot the brand)
Scarf- My husband
Boots- Franco Sarto
 
 
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!!  I WILL BE BACK WITH MORE ARTICLES SOON.
 


1 comment:

  1. Very nice outfit! I am impressed with your sewing talents & how great your skirt come out! Finally after trying to get use to this body shape decided on pheasant skirts and basic a line skirts. I find that's what I feel most feminine in. Thanks for the encouragement to dress modest & feminine! Have a wonderful week :) Rosemarie (for some reason the comment is showing, Carson, my hubbys name...sorry Im not sure how to fix it)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...