Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2016

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, elegant outfit to encourage women in the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to share your photos for publication here, please send them to me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Please note: I reserve the right to reject those pictures that do not reflect the ideals of modesty and elegance this blog promotes.  Thank you!
 
 
 
I finally have some beautiful new clothes, thanks in part to my dear friend Valleri who I met through The Catholic Lady Blog!!  I am so excited to post some new outfits in the coming weeks!  This skirt is one she sent and fits me perfectly.  I did not have much time to get ready Sunday for Mass (1 less hour!!) so having a simple, easy to match skirt was a tremendous help!
 
Note: I want to apologize to those of you who have sent me pictures to post; my computer is having trouble with downloads.
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
I'M WEARING:
 
 
Jacket- Second-hand (LOFT)
Skirt- Gift from Valleri!!
Earrings- Francesca's
Shoes- Etienne Aigner
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

  1. That jacket is such a lovely color! And I love the silhouette of it with the skirt :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is lovely, what a nice piece paired with that jacket. The bow at your waist is an adorable touch :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute skirt. I love the way it falls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am so grateful to my friend who sent it to me in the mail!! It's amazing how graces are everywhere.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...